Classic Cabinetry Style
* ALL Carcasses Are Plywood Construction ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Dove - Tail hard wood drawer boxes (appx.. 1/2") ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Drawer Glides Full-Extension, Soft Close ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Door hinges, Soft Close ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Face Frames are 18mm Solid Wood ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Doors and Drawer Faces are 18mm ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Doors and Drawer Faces are Stained Solid Wood ~ STANDARD! (Exception: Center Panels of "Painted" doors are "Paint Grade MDF")
* ALL Hinges are Nickel Plated 6-Way Adjustable Frame Mounted ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Shelves are 15mm Plywood (Veneered edges) ~ STANDARD! * ALL exposed surfaces are UV Coated ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Door & Drawer Fronts are Full Overlay ~ STANDARD!
* ALL Wall Cabinets are "Invertible" ~ STANDARD!
* ALL cabinets Maximum Width is 36" (non-combo's) without Center Stiles ~ STANDARD!
* Dartmouth, Duke & Stanford have "Applied Molding" which may require a minimum extra 5/8" - 3/4" filler at corners or when multiple depth cabinets abut in a straight run so the door opens completely.
* Doors Styles are; Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Stanford, Berkley , and Vanderbilt Drawer Fronts are "5 - Piece". Rice and Georgetown have optional "5 - Piece" and Slab Drawer Fronts. Amherst & Princeton are Slab Fronts!
* Dartmouth and Duke have finished side and do not require skins but are available to finish sides flush, all remaining lines require skins on exposed areas.